RAINBOW TURKEYS & TREAT YO'SELF ICE CREAM

Happy (cyber) Monday my friends!!

Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving, and a safe Black Friday! 
We made the annual less-than-24-hours-in-minnesota trip back to my hometown, where my parents host Thanksgiving every year for about 15-20 people. I can't even say how happy it makes me to see my witty, sassy cousins. Fer real. Just like last year, I made a veggie turkey:

I think next year I'll try one made out of cheese. Hm.

Despite the fact that it's for sure winter now, I've been trying to still keep the #ootd shots bright and cheery...with the help of some J.Crew baubles:

Unless you live under a rock, I'm sure you know it's Hanukkah. Classic Laura OCD decided to rainbow-order the dreidels. You know, the usual:

I fully fulfilled the treat yo'self philosophy this weekend by splurging on some Jeni's ice cream. I'm not really a big ice cream person- but holy shit the Salty Caramel is good. There are only a few places to get it in Wisconsin, and we luckily live pretty close to one of them. If you're a Jeni's fan- what other flavors should I try???
 Tomorrow's recipe might not be one you want to go out and make instantly- but it's definitely one you'll want to pin and keep in your back pocket for your next dinner party or get together. Promise. 

Question of the week:
What was the best dish at your Thanksgiving table this year? 

xo, lp



(pssssst, let's be instagram friends!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment