Friday's Fancies #51: Outfit Crush

TGIF.
No, but really.
How is it that this week felt like two? Beyond ready for the weekend, folks.

---

This week for #FF {av} pulled out the classic outfit crush card, and it was not hard at all to pick a look I'm loving!
LC can layer like the best of them, and I'm loving the simple stripes layered with a little denim and a chunky scarf:



I'm not the biggest jean jacket wearer, so I went with this crazy affordable and awesome denim button up from Target. Matched with the softest black skinnies and a chunky heathered scarf, I think this could be my winter uniform. 
Clearly I had to incorporate stripes in there somewhere, and this Kate Spade bag is completely the perfect way to do so. Rather than copy LC's dark nails, I thought this shade of NARS lipstick would be a good alternative! For the finishing touch, these sweet little studs add just a little bit of sparkle!

So there you have it, outfit recreation at its finest!

What are your plans for the weekend, friends?
I'll be bundling up for the 4 degree weather we're expecting next week. Gah.

xo, lp



0 comments:

Post a Comment