Oh How Pinteresting #17

This week's OHP is one of my favorite in a while. Just sayin'.
------------
Favorite Bouquet [elegant touch]:
via
Favorite Recipe Idea [how did i never think of this?]:
via
Favorite Shoe [perfect summer comfort with Soludos]:
via
Favorite Bag [polka dot perfect]:
via
Favorite Interior [every.damn.thing.want.]:
via
Favorite Summer Idea [food color +lemons =neon drinks]:
via
Favorite Clothing Item [pool pretty]:
via
Favorite Bauble [need need need]:
via
I'm starting to worry the people at Bauble Bar are going to get annoyed with how much I tweet/pin/tag their items. But COME ON. They just came out with a nautical line and  I want every damn piece. Buuut we leave Sunday, so clearly there won't be any gratification for shopping until mid-July when we actually have an address again. Thus, I might just be knocking down their doors when we drive through NYC on our road trip. You've been warned, BB staff, you've been warned.

Which is your favorite pin this week?
....I think I made my favorite quite clear!

xo, lp



0 comments:

Post a Comment