Friday's Fancies #29: Wedding Guest

It's Friday, and I am off "camping" for the next week with Michael's extended family (If you can call staying in an awesome cabin, boating, and pool going as "camping")! 
Next week I am THRILLED to say that 5 lovely ladies will be taking over for me while I'm camping and travelling back to my parent's house in Minnesota.  Get ready for a week with Lauren, Sheri, Angela, Meaghan, and Shanna!
---------------------------

Okay, it's Friday's Fancies time! I loved the theme this week: Wedding Guest Attire. I love summer weddings because it's completely acceptable to wear bright, fun colors without looking like you're trying too hard to be a standout. Michael and I had to miss 3 of our friends' weddings while we were in Virginia, and now that we're back there is NO way we'll be missing any more. I already have a bold little number for an outdoor August wedding, and it inspired the collection below:
In my book, there's nothing like a bright yellow dress, and this pleated Giambattista Valli one is so perfect. If you're not looking to be little miss sunshine, this cobalt skater dress might just be the ticket. I don't usually go for animal prints but in my book Kate Spade can do no wrong, so these Show Your Spots studs are okay by me
Now you've got a bold dress- why stop there? A magenta Michael Kors clutch with either this yellow Kate Spade beauty or this cobalt stunner would take it to the next level. Since you've got enough color going on there, stick with some classic J.Crew gold bangles and tan Kate Spade pumps!

 What's your take on bold wedding attire?
Do you go bright, or stick with a good old LBD?


xo,lp



0 comments:

Post a Comment