Friday Fancies #2 : Best Foot Forward



 It's Friday, which means it's time to link up with {long distance loving} once again! This week {AV} has chosen the theme of "Best Foot Forward" - so this collection is all about the 6 "necessary" pairs of shoes for 2012!
















1. Black ankle booties. I searched high and low for a perfect pair of these for my NYE outfit, but alas, they couldn't be found. If you know where to get some that aren't $849 like these Gucci ones, let me know!
2. Neutral pumps. I found the perfect pair of these last year at a little shop in Madison called Pitaya, and for $40 bucks! Ridiculous. I wouldn't mind owning these Bettye Muller ones though- early birthday present, anyone?
3. Comfy TOMS. I'm probably the only person who doesn't own a pair of TOMS, and I absolutely love these nautical looking ones.
4. Moccasins. If I was stranded on a desert island and could have one pair of shoes, I'd chose moccasins. Yep, even over the obvious flip flop choice. I love them that much. I grabbed mine at Target on Black Friday for like $10, but these Minnetonka ones are pretty excellent!
5. Bright, colorful flats. These teal ones by Butter are excellent, but I think I'll try finding some out there for under $268.
6. Riding Boots. Obviously Frye makes some damn perfect riding boots, and this pair is proof. Love, love, love.



So there you have it folks, 6 pairs of shoes to help you put your best foot forward in 2012! Make sure to stop over to {long distance loving} to see how others are doing the same!



0 comments:

Post a Comment