Friday's Fancies #63: White Hot

White wasn't the cool thing to wear growing up. Being an 80s baby and a 90s kid, we were all about neon, jewel tones, and distressed denim. I went to an overnight summer camp growing up and we had to dress up in all white for Shabbat - and I remember it was IMPOSSIBLE to find white dresses and skirts. Who wants white when you can wear a teal and fuchsia wind-suit,  am I right?! 

Well lucky for those kids going to camp now, white is everywhere- and here are a few of my favorite white finds:


I feel like a white dress is a summer necessity. Especially for those days when you're outside and the sun is completely beating down on you- the only thing that will do short of running around in your birthday suit is a bright white dress! This simple one from TopShop looks great on its own or with a fun, colorful necklace like this stunner from C.Wonder.
I'm not big on white accessories, but this white enamel J.Crew one keeps popping in and out of my shopping cart. And since there is no way in hell I could keep a white bag clean, this little clutch with a bit of white is about as far as I could go! 
If you feel like ditching all the accessories, just stick with the best basic flip flops from Gap. Super comfy, super simple.

What do you wear with your white?
Bright accessories or simple shoes?

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment