Friday's Fancies #14: April Showers

Happy Friday!

This week we were asked to create our perfect rainy day look by our dear {av}. Well, I guess I jumped the gun a few weeks ago, because I created mine for our Spring Fever week!  You can see that post by clicking HERE (spoiler alert, it includes the perfect khaki trench).

Since I've already got the outfit down, this week I wanted to highlight the most stylish rain boots out there- Hunter Wellies! You can visit their site HERE to see all their amazing rain boot styles and colors- you won't be disappointed, I promise. My favorites? The black boots with the neon bottoms- beyond perfect for a gloomy rainy day!


Which Hunter boot would you puddle jump in?

as always, stop by {long distance loving} for more rainy day joy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment