Friday's Fancies #11: Spring Break

   Friday's Fancies this week is all about Spring Break...and while the majority of my coworkers get one, I do not. Oh, the bummer of not being in college anymore. This week, use your imagination with me folks, and pretend I get a week away from work to lay in the sun, drink, and be merry:

 This simple cotton tunic would be perfect for a cover-up or just to relax in by the beach, all while reading this book full of inspiration hiding from the sun with this hat or these shades. Oh, and how perfect is this beach bag and those shiny gold flip flops? No, don't start calling me out for wearing bangles (1, 2)- they may not be practical, but...it's my hypothetical vacation dammit, let me wear some pretty bangles.


Anyone care to send me that Design Sponge book? Pretty Please?

Pssst...Make sure to stop by {long distance loving} for more spring break get ups!


0 comments:

Post a Comment