Pot O' Gold

  Other than my weekly partaking in the Friday's Fancies fun, I don't usually post about fashion-related things. Mainly because I spend my days in work clothes or flannel. No, really. I'm literally wearing a flannel as I'm typing this (from Target, may I add- extra fancy). I won't lie, I'm a closet fashion lover- if I could be paid to just be a personal shopper/styler/etc that'd be amazing-  but currently in my day to day- it ain't happenin'. One thing I do love is gold jewelry. I never liked it growing up, but year by year it's crept into my life. In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I thought I'd do a round up of some pretty gold jewels I'd like to find at the end of a rainbow.... (oooo, look at that cheesy line, did you like it kids?)
--------------------------
Love this gold bar necklace from DevinMichaels. Only $17.50- Man I love when  I find a good, affordable Etsy shop. There are tons of simple necklaces in her shop, check them out here.

I've been eyeing this GORGEOUS brown and gold number from Mae Badiyan's shop. Madly in love here, folks...her whole shop is creative and lovely. You rock, Mae.
No one does chains like DERNG. Fact. I'll take this gold necklace any day, Emily....

Jodie at Hibiscus Days is just lovely. I have one of the tiny gold lockets from her shop, and it's perfect. This simple gold ring bracelet is next on my list: 

This gold spine collar necklace from ASOS is under $15 bucks. Ridiculous!

Forget Me Knot earrings by Juliet & Company at ShopBop. Not bad, not bad at all.
I absolutely have jumped on the BaubleBar monogram necklace bandwagon. I honestly don't know if I could wait 5 weeks to wait for it to come, it's too pretty!

What Pot O' Gold items would YOU want?
--------------------------------
oh, and psst, here's proof I really am wearing flannel. the minnesota thing isn't an act!
(wearing my new gifts from a few lovely blogging ladies:  
Gorjana necklace from ShopBop- Thanks Lauren!
Tiny locket from Hibiscus Days- Thanks Sarah!)

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment