Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels

What's that you say? You're looking for a new addictive snack? Okay!

This snack is ridiculously easy to make, and is majorly yummy. I got the recipe from here, but I made a smaller version. I think a whole huge bag of pretzels this delicious would be a little too dangerous around here.
You'll need:
8 oz pretzels (I used the windowpane ones- they hold the cinnamon sugar the best!)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar

How to make it happen (super tricky, I know):
1. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees
2.  Mix together your sugar,oil, and cinnamon
3. Coat pretzels in the sugary mixture and bake for 25 minutes in a baking dish.

appetizing?
 This will be your finished product:

Sugary and delicious with a hint of salt from the pretzels- Which - fun fact- I couldn't pronounce for a while as a kid, I used to say "prezzles". I managed to master cinnamon- and yet not pretzels. Bummer.

Willing to pass on the Girl Scout cookies for a bit and try these? They're worth it, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment