Friday's Fancies #19: Derby Girl

This week's Friday's Fancies is all in honor of the Kentucky Derby. Now, I've never been to a derby, but now that Michael and I live in the South, it's a lot more feasible we'd go to one. The Virginia Derby at Colonial Downs in really close to Richmond, so if Michael will let me wear a big floppy hat, I am SO in.

Although I've never been, I feel that there are derby staples for every woman- mainly a big floppy hat & some pearls! I know pastels always scream "Southern Belle", and these D&G Mary Janes seem perfect for the occasion!

dress  /    hat   / sunglasses   /  shoes   /  earrings   /  necklace

Am I the only one who wants to go to the derby solely to wear a gigantic hat??

xo, lp

Make sure to stop over to {long distance loving} to check out more derby outfits & have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment