Friday's Fancies #22: Memorial Day

I'm salty about having to work on Memorial Day.
 Thus, I'll keep it short:
------------------------------
Red, white & blue of course, with some perfect star studs. Very Americana, right?
If I was going out for a picnic or to the beach, this is the outfit I'd wear! I recently bought a pair of white pants and thoroughly love them. AND I got them for $6. Yeah. I'm that good people, that good.
Bangles 1 /  2  / 3

What will you be doing on Memorial Day?

xo, lp
(sidenote: giveaway on the blog next week! woohoo!)

psssssst: i'm very anti-war, but i have the utmost respect for those who have fallen while dedicating their life to their country. between picnics and mall sales, take a minute to remember what memorial day is all about. for history on the day, click HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment