Oh How Pinteresting #10

Happy Wednesday!
I have to preface this week's Oh How Pinteresting with a little fact, inspired by the aqua hexagon necklace I chose this week....

My niece is almost 2 1/2, and when we were at lunch over the weekend in WI, my sister drew a hexagon on paper with a crayon. She bent over and asked Lydia what it was..and after thinking about it for a few seconds, she grinned said in a tiny high pitched voice "HESSAGON!!"

Yeah. My niece is a genius.
Watch out world, Lyddie is coming for you.
-------------------------------------
Favorite Art [simple]:

via
Favorite Bag [tory, of course]:
via
Favorite Shoe [sparkles!]:
via
Favorite  Frivolous Thing [gingham spoons, i die]:
via
Favorite Recipe [grilled strawberries]:
via
Favorite Interior [twine love]:
via
Favorite Necklace [holy crap this is cool]:
via
Favorite Dress [no idea where i'd wear it, but i'll take it!]:
via
I can't get over that necklace. LOVE.

Which is your favorite this week?
if you don't already- follow me on pinterest here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment