Friday's Fancies #20: Color Crush, Take 2

I have today off.
As you're reading this I'm either enjoying a hot cup of coffee or some delicious wine (I won't say what time I'll have which...).
If you have to work: sorry for rubbing this in your face.
If you don't have to work: come have an awesome day in Richmond with me!

Okay, back to the task at hand, Friday's Fancies. The first Color Crush post was over 2 1/2 months ago, and for this go 'round I thought I'd cheat and do a Color Combination Crush. 
For that, I've chosen:

Now, give me a white tee and I'll rock just the coral, or just the turquoise, but if it's acceptable- I'd like to wear both please!

coral:  necklace  /  earrings  /   tee    /  lacy dress
turquoise: lacy dress  /   tee  /  earrings /  necklace

Would you go for coral or turquoise? 

[happy friday you lovely people, see you monday!]
xo, lp




0 comments:

Post a Comment