Sunburn

Holy crap it was windy in Virginia Beach this weekend. 
My hair is a frizzy, curly, knotty mess. It's really good looking, let me tell you. 

Having our MN friends in town this weekend was lovely- and we thoroughly enjoyed the beach. Michael is now pure red on his back, and still white on his stomach from boogie boarding on his belly for hours and hours. It's rough. This picture doesn't even fully do it justice:

A few more shots from last week:
1&2: work outfits, with big necklaces as usual.
3: beach outfit, with a big necklace as usual.
4: debut of the new Fornash earrings (giveaway coming soon!)
5: my lovely necklace i DIYed here
6: i'm a grandma.
7-9: virginia beach shots (studly Beard, pre-sunburn)
------------------------

How was your weekend? 
Any extreme sunburns worth talking about?

xo, lp

 Find me on Instagram HERE ( @lpodlich) !
Have Instagram? Oh, do share.

* P.S: Today I'm over guest posting on The Lifestyle Guide with my Boudoir of the Day. Landi is beyond sweet- make sure to check out here blog while you're there!


*P.P.S: Did you check out my guest post feature on Richmond over at Pink on the Cheek last week? If not, go over to Lauren's lovely blog and give her some love. she does a great "flyaway friday" series featuring bloggers from all over the USA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment