IT WAS EITHER THE CHEERING OR THE WHISKEY.

Happy Monday everyone!
Hope you all had just as awesome of a weekend as I did...

-------------
 For those of you who follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you clearly know what I did Sunday. Yup. PACKER GAME! 
Michael and I had awesome seats at the game, which was met with perfect chilly weather and a ton of fellow diehard Packer fan friends. I was plenty warm in my 4 layers (hence why I look like a linebacker below)!! The blocked punt happened RIGHT in from of us. Insane. My throat hurts from screaming/cheering so much. That and the whiskey...
(find me on instagram HERE)

To rewind a bit, on Saturday we went wine tasting with friends and enjoyed some time in small town Wisconsin. I needed to wear my new J.Crew giraffe, clearly (similar here):
(also may i note this is the first time i've painted my nails in years. thanks sheri ann!)

I also gave in to the Nate Berkus collection at Target. Not every day you can get a gold sea urchin, I tell you. P.S. How cute is the art behind it? Birthday gift last year from Ms. Haslee...


Can't. Get. Over. These. Earrings.
get em here

Per usual, thanks for dealing with my random Monday recap.
How was your weekend?
Anyone else lose their voice?

xo, lp

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment