8 LOVELY LITTLE THINGS v3

You all know how this works.
Clearly after the original 8 Lovely Little Things and then again with Volume 2 that I'm not the only one who loves giving "just because" gifts!
Here we go:

1. Fun fact: about 90% of the socks I own are patterned. I've gotten them as gifts from family and friends, and I think cute ones like these J.Crew Tiffany blue bow socks are perfectly ladylike! 

2. Um, how adorable are these XO studs? Super affordable, and an awesome way to literally send some love!

3. I don't think there has ever been a more stylish way to store your cash & cards. Everyone likes stripes--send this Kate Spade beauty to anyone and I'm sure they're love it.

4. Turquoise. Stacking. Zigzag. Rings. ASOS. Sold. There are a bunch, so buy 'em and give one or two to a few people!

5. I think giving little random office gifts like sweet pens or these colorful big paperclips is a great idea because people will think of you each day at work! Plus fun office items make the workweek go by that much faster!

6. I love Scrabble, I love coffee. This great Scrabble mug combines the two! I can think of multiple friends that would need this- and for under $15, it's happening. 

7. Do you have friends that like books? Gosh I hope so. This "I love your style" book is AWESOME for friends that like fun, fashion coffee books. 

8. Colorblocking is at its finest in this ASOS gold bar clutch. Have a friend that needs a colorful pick-me-up? Get it!

Which of these gifts would you snag for a friend (or yourself!)?

You have to know the Scrabble mug will be in my kitchen soon.

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment