8 LOVELY LITTLE THINGS

Yesterday I somehow got locked out of the blog. Not quiiiite sure how that happened, but I did not appreciate it. To make me happy, I've come up with a few lovely things to share with you. I'm a big fan of "just because" gifts, and I think just about every one of these would be pretty great to give (or get!):



1. Clearly I love baking, and I think these heart measuring cups ($8) would make me love it even more. Not even intending the pun there, but hey...I'll take it when I can.

2. I don't care if summer is over, my love for nautical things is year round. These nautical coasters ($14) would be great on a table, or framed for a funky art piece!

3. This colorblock bag ($49) kind of rocks. It reminds me a little of the Celine bags out there...except it is a fraction of the price. Like a tiny, tiny fraction.

4. Ceramic. Owl. ($14) Come on, I don't need to go into much more details, do I?

5. How sweet is this Carpe Diem Journal ($14)? If all else fails, thoughtful books and journals are always a win.

6. I seriously need to get a little card holder like this neon woven one ($29). I only have a huge, grandma-like wallet that doesn't fit into any small purses/clutches, which only leads to loose cards and IDs. Fail.

7. The perfect amount of sparkle can be found in these sparkly ball earrings. A little disco-esque, no?

8. Maybe getting shoes for someone isn't always an easy thing to do, so heck, buy these teal tassel loafers ($32)  for yourself, why don't you?

What's your go-to "just because" gift? 
If you don't have one, go with one of these! If you feel like sending one of them to me, just let me know...

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment