FRIDAY'S FANCIES #45: AUTUMN FAVORITE

This week we we're supposed to make an outfit inspired by our favorite autumn food or drink.
I'm super boring, I won't lie. I don't like anything pumpkin flavored like the great majority of the world, so that nixes just about all of the fall special drinks/baked goods out there. Bummer. 

Thus, hold onto your hats folks, my favorite autumn drink is....a skim latte. Wop-wop. I know, pizzazz-less, right? 


1. Let's start with this gorgeous latte colored silk top. I can see it dressed down with jeans for brunch or paired with a sparkly skirt for New Year's Eve...

2. Black skinnies = staple.

3. These ASOS studded gloves remind me of the little foam bubbles. Was that a stretch? Yes. Trying, here folks. Gimme a break. 

4. How gorgeous are these Banana Republic earrings? That is what we call class bling, my friends. 

5. Brown riding boots = staple x 2

6. Growing up I would always drink my hot cocoa out of a little mug with a pig on it (cuter than it sounds), and now that I'm all grown up and such, I think this owl mug is in order.

What's your favorite fall treat?
Anyone else a boring latte lover?

xo, lp


0 comments:

Post a Comment