FRIDAY'S FANCIES #44: Bonfire Ready

I've had a grand total of ZERO bonfires this fall, which is kind of a sin being from the Midwest.
It's supposed to be really hot this weekend...like 60 degrees hot! Woo hoo! Which means come night time, it'll be perfect weather for a bonfire, and wearing this:


1. Love this cozy beanie from Gap. Navy. Cable. Perfect.

2. I know full well I'm not the only one to be featuring this scarf lately. I got it the other day at Target for $12, and it is ridiculously soft! Get yours here before they're gone!

3. Fancy sweaters are cool and all, but I like cozy grey sweatshirt like this TopShop one is where it's at to be comfy outdoors!

4. These earrings clearly have nothing to do with bonfires, but aren't they gorgeous? They could be for your every day just as much as they could be for a special occasion! Under $30! 

5. I cannot afford these boots. But I want them. Now. Frye. Gah. 

6. If there's anything you take away from this post it's that you've gotta get these maximum heat leggings from Gap. They'll keep you toasty warm! 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
If anyone is having a bonfire...feel free to send an invite my way...

xo, lp


0 comments:

Post a Comment