TARTAN TIME

I know technically the holidays is the time you're supposed to wear tartan, but I love it year round. 
Proof:

Since it seems to be especially oh-so cool this year, I thought I'd do a round up of a few of my favorite tartan items this year! I'm loving all of the new blue patterns, especially in all the accessories like makeup bags and iPad cases:

1-3: Clearly you can't go wrong with a classic red tartan scarf. I have the one on the far right from Target, but the first deep red one from Ralph Lauren or the bright red and teal from ASOS are great options too!

4. Hi GAP, your tartan makeup bag kicks butt. Care to send me one? Great.

5. Again, I'm not cool enough to have an iPhone, but if I did I would already own this awesome case from Juicy.

6. Again, GAP, killin' it. Again, I don't have an iPad so I can't enjoy this gem. Please let me know if you get it so I can do that living-vicariously-through-you-thing.

Are you a holiday plaid/tartan fan?
...or do you wear it all year round like me?

xo, lp


Find more Tartan here....

0 comments:

Post a Comment