WEEKEND UNDER A HEATED BLANKET.

If the weather in the Midwest could be sunny fall weather, I would be happy forever. 

I hope you all did something useful with your extra hour of the morning on Sunday. I'd be lying if I said I did...I laid in bed under a heated blanket. And it was awesome. So there. 

---------
Bright spot of last week:
j.crew giraffe necklace (similar)  //  F21 coral sweater (similar)

I've begun wearing vests a lot. I hope my coworkers don't notice. Crap. 
f21 amour necklace ($5!) // olive down vest (similar here) // boatneck top (similar here)

At the end of my carpool last week this was my view:
 (find me on instagram here)

Tomorrow I'll be sharing the recipe for my Orange Meltaways. Get. Ready.

I don't have an iPhone (huge gasp from the crowd in disgust), but I want to buy one JUST so I can get this phone case:
 Pretty sure it's the best and most affordable Kate Spade thing out there. Yup. Will someone please get it and take pictures using it so I can live vicariously through you?!


What'd you do this weekend friends?
Please tell me you bought that phone case. Help a girl out.

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment