Friday's Fancies #46: Express Yourself

Today's Friday's Fancies is all about picking out an outfit that reflects you. Easy, right?

This is pretty much the epitome of a day to day outfit:
comfortable & simple while still being interesting!


1. Yes, I've shown this scarf a bunch. It's because I own it and love it. It's soft and colorful and perfect for the holidays! The best part? It's under $15!

2. I wear brown boots just about every day in the fall & winter. Boring? Maybe. These Madewell babies could be mine any day.

3. With the Gorjana cyber monday sale I just couldn't avoid getting my initial ring any longer. Can't wait for it to arrive. Gorgeous, right?

4. I rotate between a bunch of pairs of dark skinnies throughout the week. Listen, I didn't promise this outfit would be wild & exciting...

5. I may be boring in the jean and boot department, but I try to wear bold colors too, like this green sweater

6. No outfit is complete without a fun necklace, right? This BaubleBar one will do the trick!

7. Last but not least, if I could afford this bag, it would absolutely be in my day-to-day bag. Perfect & polka-dotted.

What items are your go-tos?
If the polka dot bag is one of them and you feel like passing it on to me, I'd be cool with that.

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment