#instasky

I take a ton of pictures of the sky on Instagram.
Yeah, yeah, I know. REAL original, right? I know along with brunch, manicures, and cats that the sky has got to be the most overly taken subject for peoples' oh so creative shots. It may not be an earth shattering, mind blowing picture time after time- but put it all together and it makes one hell of a collage, right?

Springtime in Wisconsin has been full of a lot of gray days and sunless skies - so I was in need of these pictures to remember that when it's good in the Midwest- it is so good!

So there it is. 
35 gorgeous skies from 35 gorgeous days!

What cliche thing do you love taking shots of?
Down with pretty sunset shots too? Find me here: @lpodlich

xo, lp

psssssssssst: leave your instagram handle in the comments so I can check out your creative shots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment