PNW- TAKE 1

OH HEY.

Vacation is over. Womp-womp. To be honest it is 8:21 pm and I am totally loopy. We took a redeye with 2 layovers back from Portland which meant not going to bed until 10 am. Blah.

I took a disgusting amount of pictures, and posted a ridiculous amount of them on Instagram- but don't worry, I won't repeat them all here!

Here are a few highlights from the first leg of our trip in Portland, Oregon:
 1. Stereotypical flight picture. But I mean, gorgeous!
2. We got into town around 1 in the afternoon and got a mini-tour of downtown from our friend Elliott, including food trucks & pioneer square.
3. The next morning Michael and I explored alone a little, grabbing Stumptown coffee (sooo good).
4. We stood in line for VooDoo donuts for a while...but after realizing the line was wrapping around the block and had about 60 people in it, we decided to skip out. I just don't like donuts that much. Meh.
 5. I am 25 and play with my food. Including taffy from Rocket Fizz.
6. Just a little #ootd.
7. We stopped next at the International Rose Test Garden. Flower heaven.
8. On our way to the garden some kids were selling SnoCones...I mean, GENIUS. Bet they make a killing. 
(M is on the left of course, and our Portland hosts Scott & Elliott are next to him)
9&10: What better way to see the city than up in a gondola in the sky? Even scared-of-heights-Michael enjoyed it!
11&12: One of our hosts is Michael's childhood friend, and happens to be all super cool and runs for Nike. He was nice enough to let us geek out a bit and tour the Nike World Headquarters- the place is gi-gan-tic. So note to anyone travelling to Portland: make sure you have an athletic friend so you can see this place!



Alright. Picture overload.
What did I miss this last week, friends?
Tell me something good.

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment